We all know that movies have gone woke, and broke, from about 2015 onward. Drek like the Fantastic Four and FeigBusters 2016 lead the way.
BUT, are there any gems in the rough that surprised you?
I gave a movie called BEEKEEPER a chance, based on reviews, and was shocked by how good it was. it ran like a classic 80s action movie. you HATED the bad guys.....no feeling sorry for THESE creeps! You rooted for the hero, and his mission to avenge a very kind woman that looked after him and gave him a place to live.
and the end of the movie leaves sequels open.
I wasn't sure what to expect when I went in...but I went and bought the 4K when I came out.
Other honorable mentions :The Joker. Haily Mary and The Naked Gun.
BUT, are there any gems in the rough that surprised you?
I gave a movie called BEEKEEPER a chance, based on reviews, and was shocked by how good it was. it ran like a classic 80s action movie. you HATED the bad guys.....no feeling sorry for THESE creeps! You rooted for the hero, and his mission to avenge a very kind woman that looked after him and gave him a place to live.
and the end of the movie leaves sequels open.
I wasn't sure what to expect when I went in...but I went and bought the 4K when I came out.
Other honorable mentions :The Joker. Haily Mary and The Naked Gun.
